ROCK HILL, S.C., Sept. 25, 2012 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- 3D Systems Corporation (NYSE:DDD) announced today that it plans to hold a conference call and simultaneous webcast to discuss its financial results for the third quarter and first nine months of 2012 on Thursday, October 25, 2012, at 11:00 a.m. Eastern Time. The company expects to release these financial results and to file its Form 10-Q on October 25, 2012.
Date: Thursday, October 25, 2012
Time: 11:00 a.m. Eastern TimeListen via Internet: investor.3dsystems.com Participate via telephone:
|Within the U.S.: 1-866-356-4441|
|Outside the U.S.: 1-617-597-5396|
|Participant code: 18351731|
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV