ST. PAUL, Minn., Sept. 25, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- H.B. Fuller Company (NYSE: FUL) today announced that Dante C. Parrini was elected as an independent member to its board of directors, effective immediately. Parrini's position expands the board to nine directors, eight of whom are independent.
Parrini is currently chairman, president and CEO of P.H. Glatfelter Company (NYSE: GLT), a
$1.6 billion global supplier of specialty papers and fiber-based engineered materials. "I am pleased to welcome Dante to the H.B. Fuller board of directors," said Lee Mitau, chairman, H.B. Fuller board of directors. "He brings with him a keen understanding of how to create a dynamic, market-facing business model, and he has made significant progress at Glatfelter to reposition the company and benefit its shareholders."
Parrini has been president and chief executive officer of Glatfelter since January 2011 and chairman of the board since May 2011. Prior to that, he served as executive vice president and chief operating officer from February 2005 until December 2010. Parrini joined Glatfelter in 1997 and has held various executive positions responsible for the company's operations, sales and marketing. Prior to joining Glatfelter, Parrini held sales management positions at A.W. Chesterton Company in Stoneham, Mass., and Premier Industrial Corporation in Cleveland, Ohio.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV