TEL AVIV, Israel, September 25, 2012 /PRNewswire/ --
InspireMD, Inc. (OTCBB: NSPR) (the "Company" or "InspireMD"), announced today that it filed a registration statement on Form S-1 with the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) relating to a proposed $40 million underwritten public offering of shares of its common stock, subject to market and other conditions. InspireMD also intends to grant to the underwriters a 30-day option to purchase up to an aggregate of 15 percent additional shares of common stock to cover over-allotments, if any.
InspireMD intends to use the proceeds from the offering to support the worldwide commercialization of MGuard™ in acute myocardial infarction, pursue FDA approval in the U.S., redeem its convertible debentures and for general corporate purposes. As part of the offering, the Company has applied to list its shares of common stock on the Nasdaq Capital Market.
A registration statement relating to these securities has been filed with the SEC but has not yet become effective. These securities may not be sold nor may offers to buy be accepted prior to the time the registration statement becomes effective.Cowen and Company, LLC is sole book runner and JMP Securities is acting as co-lead manager. This offering shall be made only by means of a preliminary prospectus. Once available, a preliminary prospectus may be obtained from Cowen and Company, LLC (c/o Broadridge Financial Services) at 1155 Long Island Avenue, Edgewood, NY, 11717, Attn: Prospectus Department, or by calling (631) 274-2806. This press release shall not constitute an offer to sell or a solicitation of an offer to buy, nor shall there be any sale of these securities in any state or jurisdiction in which such an offer, solicitation or sale would be unlawful or not permitted prior to registration or qualification under the securities laws of any such state or jurisdiction.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV