ACTIVE Network, Inc. (NYSE: ACTV), the leader in cloud-based activity and participant management™ solutions, today announced that IDG World Expo, the owner of Macworld/iWorld—the world’s ultimate fan event for people who use, create and love Apple products—has chosen ACTIVE Network’s Conference™ platform to provide sophisticated tools for building communities, tracking activity, monitoring attendee sentiment, and delivering content to mobile devices at the 2013 Macworld/iWorld event.
"The face-to-face event experience is evolving quickly, and conference technology needs to evolve with it. Beyond managing logistics, we need event technology that facilitates engagement and measures the value of face-to-face activity in concrete business terms," said Mary Dolaher, chief executive officer of IDG World Expo. “Macworld/iWorld is at the forefront of current technology, which is why we chose ACTIVE Network's Conference solution. We believe Conference reflects the future of event management, and we're looking forward to harnessing this next-generation technology at Macworld/iWorld 2013.”
Leveraging Conference’s analysis tools, onsite technologies and social and mobile features, Macworld/iWorld will benefit from real-time attendee feedback, easy content updates, powerful online registration and close collaboration with exhibitors. Show management will be able to engage conference-goers well before they arrive and long after they leave through sophisticated reporting and analytics to help them measure performance, optimize activities on the fly and plan for next year.
Key features of ACTIVE Network’s Conference solution include:
- Social networking: With ACTIVE Connect™, Macworld/iWorld attendees can identify fellow attendees, speakers, or exhibitors with similar interests and engage with them before, during and after the event. They can also tag interests for later reference and share them with their networks.
- Mobile support: Along with Conference’s user-friendly mobile application, Macworld/iWorld attendees will have access to the industry’s richest iOS (iPhone and iPad) applications, with support for online registration, QR-code contact sharing, gamification and mobile collaboration.
- Surveys: Organizers can conduct custom surveys for direct feedback, helping them identify areas for improvement and make changes immediately, rather than days, weeks or even years after an event.
- Personalized scheduling: Conference puts attendees at the center of a custom-tailored event experience, enabling them to create personalized schedules that include, training classes, workshops, demonstrations, and performances.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
24/7 market commentary from Jim Cramer and 20+ veteran Wall Street gurus. Get access to the latest trading ideas on stocks, options, and ETFs as well as a real-time forum to see the pros exchanging their investment ideas.
- Jim Cramer + 20 Wall Street pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Real-time trading forum
- Actionable trade ideas
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV