ACTIVE Network, Inc. (NYSE: ACTV), the leader in cloud-based activity and participant management™ solutions, today announced that IDG World Expo, the owner of Macworld/iWorld—the world’s ultimate fan event for people who use, create and love Apple products—has chosen ACTIVE Network’s Conference™ platform to provide sophisticated tools for building communities, tracking activity, monitoring attendee sentiment, and delivering content to mobile devices at the 2013 Macworld/iWorld event.
"The face-to-face event experience is evolving quickly, and conference technology needs to evolve with it. Beyond managing logistics, we need event technology that facilitates engagement and measures the value of face-to-face activity in concrete business terms," said Mary Dolaher, chief executive officer of IDG World Expo. “Macworld/iWorld is at the forefront of current technology, which is why we chose ACTIVE Network's Conference solution. We believe Conference reflects the future of event management, and we're looking forward to harnessing this next-generation technology at Macworld/iWorld 2013.”
Leveraging Conference’s analysis tools, onsite technologies and social and mobile features, Macworld/iWorld will benefit from real-time attendee feedback, easy content updates, powerful online registration and close collaboration with exhibitors. Show management will be able to engage conference-goers well before they arrive and long after they leave through sophisticated reporting and analytics to help them measure performance, optimize activities on the fly and plan for next year.
Key features of ACTIVE Network’s Conference solution include:
- Social networking: With ACTIVE Connect™, Macworld/iWorld attendees can identify fellow attendees, speakers, or exhibitors with similar interests and engage with them before, during and after the event. They can also tag interests for later reference and share them with their networks.
- Mobile support: Along with Conference’s user-friendly mobile application, Macworld/iWorld attendees will have access to the industry’s richest iOS (iPhone and iPad) applications, with support for online registration, QR-code contact sharing, gamification and mobile collaboration.
- Surveys: Organizers can conduct custom surveys for direct feedback, helping them identify areas for improvement and make changes immediately, rather than days, weeks or even years after an event.
- Personalized scheduling: Conference puts attendees at the center of a custom-tailored event experience, enabling them to create personalized schedules that include, training classes, workshops, demonstrations, and performances.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts