- Social networking: With ACTIVE Connect™, Macworld/iWorld attendees can identify fellow attendees, speakers, or exhibitors with similar interests and engage with them before, during and after the event. They can also tag interests for later reference and share them with their networks.
- Mobile support: Along with Conference’s user-friendly mobile application, Macworld/iWorld attendees will have access to the industry’s richest iOS (iPhone and iPad) applications, with support for online registration, QR-code contact sharing, gamification and mobile collaboration.
- Surveys: Organizers can conduct custom surveys for direct feedback, helping them identify areas for improvement and make changes immediately, rather than days, weeks or even years after an event.
- Personalized scheduling: Conference puts attendees at the center of a custom-tailored event experience, enabling them to create personalized schedules that include, training classes, workshops, demonstrations, and performances.
Macworld/iWorld Selects Active Network’s Conference™ Solution For End-to-End Event Intelligence
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
Every recommendation goes through 3 layers of intense scrutinyquantitative, fundamental and technical analysisto maximize profit potential and minimize risk.
Our options trading pros provide over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.