“We are pleased to report the drilling success of the Dejour Federal 6/7 well at Kokopelli. This is the culmination of three years of extensive preparation work and it is very satisfying to begin the process of developing the revenue stream at Kokopelli to benefit all of our stakeholders,” stated Harrison Blacker, President and COO.
Dejour Energy Inc. is an independent oil and natural gas exploration and production company operating projects in North America’s Piceance Basin (approximately 140,000 net acres) and Peace River Arch regions (approximately 11,000 net acres). Dejour’s seasoned management team has consistently been among early identifiers of premium energy assets, repeatedly timing investments and transactions to realize their value to shareholders' best advantage. Dejour maintains offices in Denver, USA, Calgary and Vancouver, Canada. The company is publicly traded on the New York Stock Exchange MKT (NYSE MKT: DEJ) and Toronto Stock Exchange (TSX: DEJ).
The TSX does not accept responsibility for the adequacy or accuracy of this news release.Follow Dejour Energy’s latest developments on: Facebook http://facebook.com/dejourenergy and Twitter @dejourenergy
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV