First graph, third sentence should read ... (888) 218-8176 (sted ... (888) 218-8076).
The corrected release reads:
UMPQUA HOLDINGS CORPORATION SCHEDULES THIRD QUARTER 2012 EARNINGS CONFERENCE CALL FOR THURSDAY, OCTOBER 18, 2012
Umpqua Holdings Corporation (NASDAQ: UMPQ), parent company of Umpqua Bank and Umpqua Investments, will hold its quarterly earnings conference call Thursday, October 18, 2012, at 10:00 a.m. PDT (1:00 p.m. EDT) during which the Company will discuss third quarter results and provide an update on recent activities. There will be a question-and-answer session following the presentation. Shareholders, analysts and other interested parties are invited to join the call by dialing (888) 218-8176 a few minutes before 10:00 a.m. The conference ID is 9554878.A re-broadcast will be available approximately two hours after the call by dialing (888) 203-1112 and entering passcode 9554878 or by visiting www.umpquaholdingscorp.com. Information to be discussed in the teleconference will be available on the Company's website after the market closes on Wednesday, October 17, 2012. About Umpqua Holdings Corporation Umpqua Holdings Corporation (NASDAQ: UMPQ) is the parent company of Umpqua Bank, an Oregon-based community bank recognized for its entrepreneurial approach, innovative use of technology, and distinctive banking solutions. Umpqua Bank has locations between San Francisco, California, and Seattle, Washington, along the Oregon and Northern California Coast, Central Oregon and Northern Nevada. Umpqua Holdings also owns a retail brokerage subsidiary, Umpqua Investments, Inc., which has locations in Umpqua Bank stores and in dedicated offices in Oregon. Umpqua Private Bank serves high net worth individuals and non-profits, providing trust and investment services. Umpqua Holdings Corporation is headquartered in Portland, Ore. For more information, visit www.umpquaholdingscorp.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV