BERWYN, Pa., Sept. 25, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- AMETEK, Inc. (NYSE: AME) will issue its third quarter 2012 earnings release before the market opens on Tuesday, October 23, 2012.
AMETEK also will webcast its third quarter 2012 investor conference call on Tuesday, October 23, 2012, beginning at 8:30 AM EDT. The live audio webcast of the conference call will be available at www.ametek.com and at www.streetevents.com.
To access the live webcast from www.ametek.com, go to the Investor Communications link in the "Investors" section of the website. A replay of the call will also be archived on www.ametek.com and will be available until the next quarterly earnings call.
Corporate ProfileAMETEK is a leading global manufacturer of electronic instruments and electro-mechanical devices with annualized sales of $3.3 billion. AMETEK's Corporate Growth Plan is based on Four Key Strategies: Operational Excellence, Strategic Acquisitions & Alliances, Global & Market Expansion and New Products. AMETEK's objective is double-digit percentage growth in earnings per share over the business cycle and a superior return on total capital. The common stock of AMETEK is a component of the S&P MidCap 400 and the Russell 1000 Indices.Contact: Kevin Coleman (610) 889-5247 SOURCE AMETEK, Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV