Absorb is neither approved nor authorized for sale and currently is in development with no regulatory status in the United States. Absorb is authorized for sale in CE Mark countries. Absorb is now available in Europe, the Middle East, parts of Asia Pacific, including Hong Kong, Singapore, Malaysia and New Zealand, and parts of Latin America.
About Abbott Vascular
Abbott Vascular is the world's leader in drug eluting stents. Abbott Vascular has an industry-leading pipeline and a comprehensive portfolio of market-leading products for cardiac and vascular care, including products for coronary artery disease, vessel closure, endovascular disease and structural heart disease.
About AbbottAbbott is a global, broad-based health care company devoted to the discovery, development, manufacture and marketing of pharmaceuticals and medical products, including nutritionals, devices and diagnostics. The company employs approximately 91,000 people and markets its products in more than 130 countries. Abbott's news releases and other information are available on the company's Web site at www.abbott.com. 1The top 10 causes of death, World Health Organization. June 2011 Available at: http://www.who.int/mediacentre/factsheets/fs310/en/index.html 2 Coronary Artery Disease. National Heart, Lung and Blood Institute. May 2011 Available at: http://www.nhlbi.nih.gov/health/health-topics/topics/cad/ 3Absorb completely dissolves except for two pairs of tiny metallic markers, which help guide placement and remain in the artery to enable a physician to see where the device was placed. 4Early evidence indicates natural vessel function is possible to achieve improved long term outcomes. Absorb is a trademark of the Abbott Group of Companies. SOURCE Abbott
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV