Huron Consulting Group (NASDAQ: HURN), a leading provider of business consulting services, today announced the integration of its Human Research Protection Programs (HRPP) Toolkit into its Click® Portal software to provide electronic workflow support for the protection of human subjects in research. Huron’s Click IRB 7.0 combines the Company’s deep policy expertise and human research protection best practices with our market leading technology to provide a new Institutional Review Board (IRB) operating solution for research institutions.
“Embedding comprehensive processes and checklists from the HRPP Toolkit into our Click IRB 7.0 software represents the next stage in electronic support for human subject protection programs,” said Jeff Cooper, senior director, Huron Consulting Group, and principal author of the Company’s HRPP Toolkit. The existing Toolkit has been successfully used by IRBs looking for streamlined, compliant, and efficient standard operating procedures (SOPs) and also by institutions seeking accreditation from the Association for the Accreditation of Human Research Protection Programs (AAHRPP).
“The ability to rapidly replace our existing legacy databases and spreadsheets with a proven software product that incorporates expert advice will dramatically streamline our IRB operations,” said Catherine Penick, executive research operations officer, University of New Mexico. “Huron’s IRB domain knowledge combined with an industry-leading software solution was a perfect fit for our needs.”
Huron’s new Click IRB 7.0 software:
- Provides electronic support for all phases of the research study: includes initial submissions, modifications, reportable new information, and continuing reviews of biomedical and behavioral studies involving human subjects.
- Facilitates 100% compliance: uses intuitive screens, workflows and business processes to help personnel involved in research remain compliant with applicable regulations.
- Reduces the administrative burden on researchers and administrators: allows research teams to work with familiar protocol tools and concepts, electronically supports individual and committee review processes, maintains compliant correspondence and organizes information efficiently for tracking and audits.
- Facilitates AAHRPP accreditation: incorporates Huron’s HRPP Toolkit SOPs and processes designed to ease the task of achieving AAHRPP accreditation and reaccreditation.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV