TORONTO, Sept. 25, 2012 /PRNewswire/ - Ting, a mobile phone service from Tucows Inc. (NYSE AMEX:TCX, TSX:TC), today announced a set of new product features aimed at small business customers. The service promises small businesses greater control over their monthly mobile phone bills and tighter management of their mobile phone accounts.
The Ting web page for businesses ( ting.com/business) previews some new tools in the control panel, such as user-level alerts, which will email or text an account administrator or even disable a device when a particular user hits specified usage levels. It offers a downloadable spreadsheet to help businesses calculate their potential savings. It also outlines aspects of the Ting pricing plan that are most crucial to business customers, including:
- Unlimited devices per account with pooled usage
- Pay-per-use pricing, with no limits or overage penalties
- Independent plans for voice, text and data
"Small businesses probably have more to gain than anyone from a mobile plan that makes sense," explained Tucows CEO Elliot Noss. "These people are forced to juggle multiple accounts, they are penalized for their heavy usage and, too often, they lack clear visibility into their usage and their bill."
"Ting is dedicated to bringing clarity and control to mobile phone service," continued Noss. "For small businesses, that means time and money that can be spent on something else."About Tucows Tucows is a global Internet services company. OpenSRS ( http://opensrs.com) manages over 11 million domain names and millions of email boxes through a reseller network of over 12,000 web hosts and ISPs. Hover ( http://hover.com) is the easiest way for individuals and small businesses to manage their domain names and email addresses. Ting ( http://ting.com) is a mobile phone service provider dedicated to bringing clarity and control to U.S. mobile phone users. YummyNames ( http://yummynames.com) owns premium domain names that generate revenue through advertising or resale. More information can be found on Tucows' corporate website ( http://tucows.com). SOURCE Tucows Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV