WINSTON-SALEM, N.C., Sept. 25, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Since 1937, Krispy Kreme's one-of-a-kind doughnuts have been recognized for their uniquely delicious taste. And what goes better with a delicious doughnut than a perfect cup of coffee? Krispy Kreme is continuing to celebrate 75 years of its world-famous doughnuts with special treats for its fans. On Saturday, September 29, Krispy Kreme will commemorate National Coffee Day 2012 with a FREE 12oz cup of Coffee at participating Krispy Kreme US and Canada locations. No purchase necessary.
As an added perk, fans can enter to win one of 75 coffee prize packs that include FREE Krispy Kreme Signature Coffee for a year, a Krispy Kreme t-shirt and a coffee mug. Enter at NationalCoffeeDayGiveaway.com.
All three Krispy Kreme Signature Coffee Blends are made with 100% Arabica Beans and pairs perfectly with a Krispy Kreme signature doughnut.
- Krispy Kreme Signature House Blend - A smooth, medium-bodied, Latin American blend with a balanced flavor profile for the everyday coffee drinker.
- Krispy Kreme Signature Dark Roast - With a dark roasted, full-bodied flavor, this blend of African, Indonesian and Central American coffees was made for those who prefer a bolder coffee taste.
- Krispy Kreme Signature House Decaf- A decaffeinated blend of Columbian and Sumatran coffee with all the taste and none of the jitters.
Offer good for one 12 oz cup of coffee per person per visit on September 29, 2012 only. Cannot be combined with any other coupons or offers. Get the scoop on Krispy Kreme Signature Coffee Blends at www.KrispyKreme.com.Connect with Krispy Kreme at KrispyKreme.com, KrispyKreme.com/HotLightApp, CelebrateKrispyKreme.com, Facebook, foursquare and Twitter, and KrispyKremeDoughnuts on YouTube. About Krispy Kreme Krispy Kreme is an international retailer of premium-quality sweet treats, including its signature Original Glazed(R) doughnut. Headquartered in Winston-Salem, N.C., the Company has offered the highest-quality doughnuts and great-tasting coffee since it was founded in 1937. Krispy Kreme is proud of its Fundraising program, which for decades has helped non-profit organizations raise millions of dollars in needed funds. Today, Krispy Kreme can be found in approximately 690 locations around the world and approximately 10,000 grocery, convenience and mass merchant stores in the U.S. Krispy Kreme Doughnuts, Inc. (NYSE: KKD) is listed on the New York Stock Exchange. Visit us at www.KrispyKreme.com. SOURCE Krispy Kreme Doughnut Corporation
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV