Featuring HTML5 and a Powerful WebKit Engine, Espial TV Browser Optimizes Interactive TV Content and OTT Web Video
OTTAWA, Sept. 25, 2012 /CNW/ - Espial, a leader in on-demand TV software and solutions, today announced that the Espial TV Browser has been selected to power Mitsubishi Electric's latest set-top boxes (STBs) deployed by NTT Plala, a leader in the Japanese IPTV market, to deliver a more compelling IPTV service to its customers. Leveraging a sophisticated range of features and technologies, the Espial TV Browser enables NTT Plala to distribute customized, interactive IP video-on-demand and e-shopping services and applications, such as review and rating functions, through an intuitive user interface.
"Two of our main criteria while looking for a connected TV browser were an open design and support for all of the industry's latest standards, including HTML5," said Hiroyuki Ojima, manager, Mitsubishi Electric. "We chose the Espial TV Browser because it offers a high degree of modularity, a customizable user interface, and robust performance — all of which enabled our customer NTT Plala to deploy interactive and personalized applications rapidly across Mitsubishi's connected set-top boxes."
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV