Mobile device accessories company ZAGG Inc (NASDAQ: ZAGG) will provide a $25,000 technology grant to one K-12 public school in the United States. The winning school, which will be selected at random, will be able to choose the technology products that best meet its needs, up to a total value of $25,000. The individual who submits the winning entry will receive an Apple iMac computer. The deadline to enter is Nov. 12, and the winner will be announced on Nov. 14.
Community members are encouraged to nominate their favorite public schools at www.ZAGG.com/schools. Participants may submit one entry per household per day, and only individuals 18 and older may enter.
“Technology is playing an increasingly vital role in the classroom, but budget cuts are making it difficult for schools to acquire the tools they need to stay up to date,” said Kent Wuthrich, executive vice president of marketing for ZAGG Inc. “By funding the purchase of technology that will help students learn new skills and teachers teach more effectively, the Tech for Schools Giveaway will help one school better prepare its students for the future.”
About ZAGG Inc:Headquartered in Salt Lake City, ZAGG Inc (NASDAQ: ZAGG) is a global mobile device accessories and technology company that provides creative quality product solutions to protect, personalize and enhance a consumer’s mobile experience. With a brand portfolio that includes ZAGG ® and iFrogz ™, ZAGG manufactures and markets a complete line of mobile device accessories, including keyboards, cases, audio and protective films, through direct, retail, specialty and international channels. ZAGG was formed in 2005 and had gross sales of $179 million in 2011. More information about the company and its brands is at www.ZAGG.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV