Bridge Bancorp Inc. Stock Upgraded (BDGE)
- ACTIVE STOCK TRADERS: Get full access to Jim Cramer's thoughts for less than $3/week - sometimes before he says them on TV! Start with a 14-Day Free Trial.
- The revenue growth greatly exceeded the industry average of 16.2%. Since the same quarter one year prior, revenues rose by 23.4%. This growth in revenue does not appear to have trickled down to the company's bottom line, displayed by a decline in earnings per share.
- The net income growth from the same quarter one year ago has exceeded that of the S&P 500 and greatly outperformed compared to the Commercial Banks industry average. The net income increased by 23.7% when compared to the same quarter one year prior, going from $2.48 million to $3.06 million.
- Net operating cash flow has increased to $6.90 million or 15.57% when compared to the same quarter last year. In addition, BRIDGE BANCORP INC has also modestly surpassed the industry average cash flow growth rate of 11.29%.
- Compared to its closing price of one year ago, BDGE's share price has jumped by 30.67%, exceeding the performance of the broader market during that same time frame. We feel that the stock's sharp appreciation over the last year has driven it to a price level which is now somewhat expensive compared to the rest of its industry. The other strengths this company shows, however, justify the higher price levels.
- The gross profit margin for BRIDGE BANCORP INC is currently very high, coming in at 75.00%. Regardless of BDGE's high profit margin, it has managed to decrease from the same period last year. Despite the mixed results of the gross profit margin, BDGE's net profit margin of 17.50% compares favorably to the industry average.
-- Written by a member of TheStreet Ratings Staff
Editor's Note: TheStreet ratings do not represent the views of TheStreet's staff or its contributors. Ratings are established by computer based on metrics for performance (which includes growth, stock performance, efficiency and valuation) and risk (volatility and solvency). Companies with poor cash flow or high debt levels tend to earn lower ratings in our model FREE from Real Money's Jim Cramer: Winners and Losers Election 2012 - Steps to take NOW so you can profit no matter who is in charge! Free download now
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts