Important Cautionary Information Regarding Forward-Looking Statements
This press release contains forward-looking statements within the meaning of U.S. securities laws. Forward-looking statements include statements that are not statements of historical facts, and include, but are not limited to, statements concerning the initial interest rate that is to apply at the closing and the expected use of proceeds from the borrowings under the credit agreement. Readers are cautioned that these forward-looking statements involve risks and uncertainties, are only predictions and may differ materially from actual future events or results.
The Company’s views, estimates, plans and outlook as described within this document may change subsequent to the release of this press release. The Company is under no obligation to modify or update any or all of the statements it has made in this press release despite any subsequent changes that the Company may make in its views, estimates, plans or outlook for the future.
About Textainer Group Holdings LimitedTextainer Group Holdings Limited and its subsidiaries ("Textainer") has operated since 1979 and is the world's largest lessor of intermodal containers based on fleet size. As of the most recent quarter end, Textainer had more than 1.7 million containers, representing more than 2.6 million TEU, in its owned and managed fleet. Textainer leases dry freight, dry freight specialized, and refrigerated containers. Textainer is one of the largest purchasers of new containers as well as one of the largest sellers of used containers. Textainer leases containers to approximately 400 shipping lines and other lessees and sells containers to more than 1,100 customers worldwide and provides services worldwide via a network of regional and area offices, as well as independent depots. More information is available on the Company’s website at http://investor.textainer.com
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV