NEW YORK (AP) â¿¿ A look at the 10 biggest percentage decliners on New York Stock Exchange at the close of trading:
Stoneridge Inc. fell 14.3 percent to $5.10.
Molycorp Inc. fell 10.8 percent to $11.59.
Fortuna Silver Mines Inc. fell 9.0 percent to $5.33.hhgregg Inc. fell 8.8 percent to $7.80. Cobalt International Energy Inc. fell 8.2 percent to $22.69. MagnaChip Semiconductor Corp. fell 8.1 percent to $12.48. AuRico Gold Inc. fell 7.1 percent to $6.93. Tempur-Pedic International Inc. fell 6.4 percent to $28.18. Franco-Nevada Corp. fell 6.3 percent to $56.95. Freescale Semiconductor Ltd. fell 5.8 percent to $9.52.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV