For more information, please visit: http://www.resperate.com.
About XTL Biopharmaceuticals, Ltd. ("XTL")
XTL Biopharmaceuticals, Ltd., a biopharmaceutical company, focuses on the acquisition, development, and commercialization of pharmaceutical products for the treatment of clinical unmet needs. XTL is focused on late stage clinical development of drugs for the treatment of multiple myeloma, schizophrenia, and hepatitis C.
XTL's lead drug candidate, rHuEPO for the treatment of multiple myeloma blood cancer was granted an orphan drug designation from the FDA. rHuEPO, has been approved for marketing by the FDA and has for many years been sold for billions of dollars across the world for the treatment of severe anemia.XTL is a public company traded on the Tel Aviv Stock Exchange (TASE: XTL) and its ADRs are quoted in the US on the Pink Sheets (OTC: XTLBY). Contact: Investor Relations, XTL Biopharmaceuticals Ltd. Tel: +972-9-955-7080, Email: email@example.com SOURCE XTL Biopharmaceuticals Ltd
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV