KRAFT FOODS ANNOUNCES REDEMPTION OF FLOATING RATE NOTES DUE 2013
NORTHFIELD, Ill., Sept. 24, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Kraft Foods Inc. announced today the redemption of its $800,000,000 Floating Rate Notes due 2013 (the "Notes").
The Notes were redeemed pursuant to the Special Mandatory Redemption provision contained in the Notes at a price equal to 100% of the aggregate principal amount of the Notes, plus any accrued and unpaid interest thereon.
ABOUT KRAFT FOODSKraft Foods Inc. (NASDAQ: KFT) is a global snacks powerhouse with an unrivaled portfolio of brands people love. Proudly marketing delicious biscuits, confectionery, beverages, cheese, grocery products and convenient meals in approximately 170 countries, Kraft Foods had 2011 revenue of $54.4 billion. On Oct. 1, 2012, Kraft Foods Inc. will separate into two companies. Mondelez International, Inc. will be a high-growth global snacks company with annual revenue of approximately $36 billion and several billion-dollar brands including Cadbury, Jacobs, LU, Milka, Nabisco, Oreo, Tang and Trident. The spin-off company, Kraft Foods Group, Inc. will be a high-margin North American grocery company with annual revenue of approximately $19 billion and billion-dollar brands including Kraft, Maxwell House, and Oscar Mayer . A leader in innovation, marketing, health & wellness and sustainability, Kraft Foods is a member of the Standard & Poor's 500, NASDAQ 100, Dow Jones Sustainability Index and Ethibel Sustainability Index. Visit http://www.kraftfoodscompany.com/ and www.facebook.com/kraftfoodscorporate.
– make today delicious –SOURCE Kraft Foods Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV