HFF, Inc. (NYSE: HF) announced today it was notified of its inclusion in the S&P SmallCap 600 index, and that it was ranked #5 in Fortune’s 100 Fastest-Growing Companies.
HFF was added to the S&P SmallCap 600 GICS Diversified Capital Markets Sub-Industry index after the close of trading on September 18 th and replaces Stratasys, Inc. (NASD: SSYS), an information technology firm.
HFF ranked as the fifth fastest growing company overall and ranked third based on profit growth as reported in the September 24 th issue of Fortune magazine. Fortune ranked companies based on their revenue and EPS growth rates, as well as their three-year annualized total return for the period ended June 29, 2012.
“We would like to thank our clients for their confidence in our ability to create successful and innovative capital markets solutions to satisfy their capital market needs in an ever changing global environment as well as the hard work and dedication of each of our more than 540 associates throughout our 21 nationwide offices, as both are key to our success,” said John H. Pelusi, CEO of HFF, Inc.About HFF Through its subsidiaries, Holliday Fenoglio Fowler, L.P. and HFF Securities L.P., HFF operates out of 21 offices nationwide and is a leading provider of commercial real estate and capital markets services to the U.S. commercial real estate industry. HFF offers clients a fully integrated national capital markets platform including debt placement, investment sales, advisory services, equity placement, loan sales and commercial loan servicing. www.hfflp.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV