About Hampton Roads Bankshares
Hampton Roads Bankshares, Inc. is a bank holding company that was formed in 2001 and is headquartered in Norfolk, Virginia. The Company's primary subsidiaries are Bank of Hampton Roads, which opened for business in 1987, and Shore Bank, which opened in 1961 (the "Banks"). The Banks engage in general community and commercial banking business, targeting the needs of individuals and small to medium-sized businesses. Currently, Bank of Hampton Roads operates banking offices in Virginia and North Carolina doing business as Bank of Hampton Roads and Gateway Bank & Trust Co. Shore Bank serves the Eastern Shore of Maryland and Virginia through seven banking offices, ATMs and a recently opened loan production office in West Ocean City, Maryland. Through various affiliates, the Banks also offer mortgage banking services and investment products. Shares of the Company's common stock are traded on the NASDAQ Global Select Market under the symbol "HMPR." Additional information about the Company and its subsidiaries can be found at www.hamptonroadsbanksharesinc.com .
CONTACT: Stephen P. Theobald Executive Vice President and Chief Financial Officer (757) 217-1000
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV