Air Transport Services Group, Inc. (NASDAQ:ATSG) said today that its contracts to manage three U.S. Postal Service sort facilities in Indianapolis, Dallas and Memphis have been renewed for two more years.
Under the new agreements with ATSG business unit LGSTX Distribution Services, Inc., the Postal Service pays LGSTX a fixed amount, plus additional amounts based on the volume of mail handled. ATSG has managed the Indianapolis center since 2004 and the Memphis and Dallas facilities since 2006. Combined annual revenues from all three agreements are expected to be approximately $24 million, an increase of about 10 percent from last year.
Gary Stover, president of LGSTX, said, "Our 30 years of experience in managing hub operations for Airborne, Inc. and DHL have allowed us to develop excellent work processes, reporting systems and contingency planning. We are pleased to extend our business relationship with the Postal Service into 2014, and hope to find additional ways to support them in the future."
About ATSGATSG is a leading provider of aircraft leasing and air cargo transportation and related services to domestic and foreign air carriers and other companies that outsource their air cargo lift requirements. ATSG, through its leasing and airline subsidiaries, is the world's largest owner and operator of converted Boeing 767 freighter aircraft. Through its principal subsidiaries, including three airlines with separate and distinct U.S. FAA Part 121 Air Carrier certificates, ATSG provides aircraft leasing, air cargo lift, aircraft maintenance services and airport ground services. ATSG's subsidiaries include ABX Air, Inc.; Airborne Global Solutions, Inc.; Air Transport International, LLC; Cargo Aircraft Management, Inc.; Capital Cargo International Airlines, Inc.; and Airborne Maintenance and Engineering Services, Inc. For more information, please see www.atsginc.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV