NANJING, China, Sept. 24, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Ever-Glory International Group, Inc. (the "Company," "Ever-Glory") (NYSE MKT: EVK), announced today that the NYSE MKT notified the Company today about unusual trading activity in its stock, and the NYSE MKT requested the Company to respond by press release to the unusual activity. The Company's general policy is not to comment on market rumors or speculation including unusual market activity.
About Ever-Glory International Group, Inc.
Based in Nanjing, China, Ever-Glory International Group, Inc. is a leading apparel supply chain manager and retailer in China. Ever-Glory is the first Chinese apparel Company listed on the American Stock Exchange (now called NYSE Amex), and has a focus on middle-to-high grade casual wear, outerwear, and sportswear brands. Ever-Glory maintains global strategic partnerships in Europe, the United States, Japan and China, conducting business with several well-known brands and retail chain stores. In addition, Ever-Glory operates its own domestic chain of retail stores known as "LA GO GO".
SOURCE Ever-Glory International Group, Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV