As for Tuesday's scheduled news, Jabil Circuit (JBL) is reporting its fiscal fourth-quarter results after the closing bell, and Wall Street is looking for earnings of 58 cents a share in the August-ended quarter on revenue of $4.22 billion.
Shares of the St. Petersburg, Fla.-based provider of electronics manufacturing services are up more than 9% so far in 2012, but the stock has pulled back more than 20% since hitting a 52-week high of $27.40 in late March.
The sell side is bullish with 10 of the 13 analysts covering Jabil at either strong buy (6) or buy (4) and the 12-month median price target sitting at $27, implying potential upside of more than 25% from Monday's close at $21.37.
Deutsche Bank has a hold rating ahead of the report, saying the stock looks fairly valued vs. its peers at current levels."We expect results to be in line with guidance, which was for sales of $4.10-$4.35B and EPS of $0.54-$0.66," the firm said. "We are expecting another solid quarter from DMS
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV