Clean Harbors (CLH) is a provider of environmental, energy and industrial services throughout North America. This stock is trading up 3.1% at $49.81 in recent trading.
Today's Volume: 399,000
Average Volume: 537,695Volume % Change: 55% From a technical perspective, CLH is bouncing higher here off oversold levels with decent volume. During the last two months, this stock plunged from $61.99 to today's low of $48.03 a share with a number of high-volume down days. That recent move has now pushed CLH into oversold territory, since its current RSI is now 33. Traders should now look for long-biased traders in CLH if it can manage to break out above some near-term overhead resistance at $51 with high volume. Look for a sustained move or close above $51 with volume that's near or above 537,695 shares. If that breakout triggers soon, then CLH could fill a previous gap back toward $53, or possibly even tag its 50-day moving average of $55.90. On the flip side, I would avoid CLH or look for short-biased trades if it fails to trigger that move, and then drops back below today's low of $48.03 with high volume.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV