Millennial Media (MM) is a mobile advertising platform company. Millennial Media technology, tools and services help developers maximize their advertising revenue. This stock is trading up 5% at $15.78 in recent trading.
Today's Volume: 792,000
Average Volume: 519,062Volume % Change: 229% >>8 Tech Stocks Leading the Market From a technical perspective, MM is bouncing solidly here right around some near-term support at $14 with above-average volume. This move is quickly pushing MM within range of triggering a major breakout trade. That trade will hit once MM manages to take out some key overhead resistance levels at $15.79 to $16.08 with high volume. At last check, MM has hit an intraday high of $16.49 and volume is well above its three-month average action of 519,062 shares. Traders should now look for long-biased trades in MM as long as it's trending above $15.79 to $16.08 with volume that's near or above 519,062 shares. If MM can sustain that trend, then this stock has a great chance of re-testing or possibly taking out its next major overhead resistance levels at $18 to $20. On the flip side, I would avoid MM or look for short-biased trades if it fails to hold that trend, and then drops below some near-term support at $13.80 with high volume.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV