Full House Resorts (NYSE Amex US: FLL) announced today that Chief Operating and Chief Financial Officer Mark Miller will be presenting at the Craig-Hallum 3rd Annual Alpha Select Conference at the Sentry Centers in New York City on Thursday, September 27, 2012. The presentation will begin at 12:50 PM Eastern Time.
A live webcast and accompanying slide presentation will be available in the Events section of Full House Resorts’ website at http://www.fullhouseresorts.com/events.php. The audio and slide presentation from the conference will be archived on the Company's website following the live presentation.
To schedule one-on-one meetings, please contact your Craig-Hallum sales representative for requests and availability.
About Full House Resorts, Inc.Full House owns, develops and manages gaming facilities. The Company owns the Rising Star Casino Resort in Rising Sun, Indiana. The Rising Star Riverboat Casino has 40,000 square feet of gaming space with almost 1,300 slot and video poker machines and 37 table games. The property includes a 201-room hotel, a pavilion with five food and beverage outlets, an 18-hole Scottish links golf course and a large, multi-purpose Grand Theater for concerts and performance events as well as meetings and conventions. In addition, Full House owns Stockman’s Casino in Fallon, Nevada which has 8,400 square feet of gaming space with approximately 260 gaming machines, four table games and a keno game. The Company also operates the Grand Lodge Casino at the Hyatt Regency Lake Tahoe Resort, Spa and Casino in Incline Village, Nevada on the north shore of Lake Tahoe under a five-year lease agreement with the Hyatt organization. The Company also has a management agreement with the Pueblo of Pojoaque for the operations of the Buffalo Thunder Casino and Resort in Santa Fe, New Mexico along with the Pueblo’s Cities of Gold and Sports Bar casino facilities.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV