Lawyers USA, The Dolan Company’s national publication for attorneys, announced today the launch of the Legal Malpractice Monitor, a new online source for advice on preventing legal malpractice lawsuits, news on attorney discipline proceedings and cases, tips for improving client management and more.
With new information and advice updated daily, Legal Malpractice Monitor includes:
- Advice from top experts on protecting law practices from legal malpractice claims;
- Reports on attorney discipline proceedings and cases from across the United States;
- A feed of current news related to legal malpractice prevention; and
- Tips from law practice management consultants on improving client management.
“A legal malpractice lawsuit can cause unnecessary headaches for a lawyer, not to mention ruin a law practice or law firm,” said Reni Gertner, managing editor of Lawyers USA. “The Legal Malpractice Monitor brings attorneys and law firms the information they need to avoid being sued, keep their clients happy and run their practices smoothly.”
To visit the Legal Malpractice Monitor, go to http://lawyersusaonline.com/legal-malpractice-monitor/Lawyers USA also announced its new podcast, Lawyers in Practice, which covers hot issues facing practicing attorneys and law firms. The first edition discusses how to prevent legal malpractice claims with better communication, with Jim Calloway, director of the Oklahoma Bar Association’s Management Assistance Program, and Dan Pinnington, vice-president of Claims Prevention and Stakeholder Relations at LawPRO, a professional liability carrier based in Toronto, Canada. To listen to the first edition of the Lawyers in Practice podcast, “Preventing legal malpractice claims with better communication,” go to http://soundcloud.com/lawyersusa/lawyers-in-practice-1 To get the latest updates to the Legal Malpractice Monitor and other news from Lawyers USA, sign up for Lawyers USA’s free daily e-mail alert here: http://lawyersusaonline.com/manage-email-alerts/ Lawyers USA and lawyersusaonline.com, operating units of The Dolan Company (NYSE: DM), provide up-to-the-minute coverage of court decisions, legislation, litigation trends and practice management information for lawyers who represent individuals and businesses. For more information or to subscribe in print or online, visit www.lawyersusaonline.com, follow us on Twitter @LawyersUSA or like Lawyers USA on Facebook. The Dolan Company, through its Business Information Division, publishes business journals, court and commercial media and other highly focused information products and services, operates Web sites and produces events for targeted legal and professional audiences in each of the 19 geographic markets that it serves across the United States. The division’s Public Affairs Intelligence Group provides legislative, government and political news, data and analytical tools.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV