SSD Solutions Boost Oracle Performance, Improve Application Response Times, Reduce Latency
Media Alert – Oracle OpenWorld – STEC, Inc., Booth #1901
SANTA ANA, Calif., Sept. 24, 2012 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- STEC, Inc. (Nasdaq:STEC), a leading global provider of solid-state drive (SSD) technologies and products, today announced live demonstrations of the company's latest SSD solutions at Oracle OpenWorld in San Francisco, September 30 to October 4. STEC will have executives and technical experts on hand to showcase its industry-leading SSD solutions that address the growing need in the enterprise for reliable, cost-effective storage that delivers superior application performance.I/O-intensive applications present a significant performance challenge for IT professionals, which will only become tougher as both growth of data and increase of system speed accelerate year to year. STEC storage solutions help organizations use the latest advances in SSD hardware and software to conquer the application performance challenges presented by even the most complex applications. At booth #1901, STEC will demonstrate its innovative SSD hardware and software solutions, along with those of other industry leaders in enterprise storage: Mellanox, Nexenta and DataOn. STEC Demos STEC SSD Storage: Boost for Oracle performance
- Processes more transactions per second
- Improves application response times
- Lowers total cost of ownership
- Maximize I/Os per second (IOPS) on a single server
- Remove I/O bottlenecks
- Reduce data center operational and capital expenditure
- Provides simple, flexible caching solution
- Boosts application performance
- Cost-effectively scales while optimizing SSD usage
- Enables seamless IT environment integration
- Lower VDI storage costs
- Boot 100 desktops in four minutes or less
- Can be deployed easily as a server-side SSD solution
- Provide scalable design based on VMware View
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV