Orange Business Services, a global leader in integrated communication solutions, was awarded the 2012 China Enterprise Networking & Communications Award (CENA) and 2012 China Cloud Computing Award (CCCA) in three categories.
At an awards ceremony hosted by D1Net.com among others, Orange Business Services was recognized as Best Cloud Computing Operator, Best Outsourcing Contact Center Provider and Best IP VPN Service Provider. This recognition was based on Orange Business Services offering full lifecycle end-to-end cloud services, end-to-end contact center solutions, and the most advanced, highly-efficient and comprehensive IP VPN services provided to a number of multinational enterprises worldwide.
The CENA has provided the most authentic professional awards for the domestic enterprise networking and communications industry on the largest scale for five years, and the CCCA has become the top award of its kind in the cloud computing industry. The selection for both the CENA and CCCA consists of two rounds of voting by online readers and industry experts. The awards ceremony was held at the China Enterprise Networking & Communications Conference & Expo (CENCE) in Shanghai on September 14.
Patrick Li, General Manager of China, Orange Business Services, said: “We are extremely honored to win these prestigious industry awards. As a company with 60 years of rich experiences in cooperation with multinational companies, Orange Business Services is a trusted partner. Orange Business Services provides the multinational and local enterprise customers in Asia Pacific with the broadest range of product and service portfolios, such as cloud computing, contact center, unified communications and collaboration. We consistently deliver these solutions in the way that meet our customers’ needs for coverage, capacity, performance and resilience, which help them to succeed in today’s competitive market.”
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV