First graph, second sentence of release dated Sept. 24, 2012, should read: The event, called “One Giant Pledge,” is taking place on Tuesday at Vanderbilt Hall in Grand Central Terminal, from 11 a.m. to 6 p.m. (sted Monday).
The corrected release reads:
THE GREEN GIANT AND CELEBRITY MOM ALISON SWEENEY TEAM UP FOR A FAMILY EVENT IN AUGMENTED REALITY AT GRAND CENTRAL TERMINAL
“One Giant Pledge” Makes Eating More Veggies Fun and Easy for FamiliesThe Green Giant himself is sprouting up in New York City on Tuesday, October 2, with Alison Sweeney, actress, author and host of The Biggest Loser, to motivate families to eat one more veggie a day so they can grow up to be the best they can be. The event, called “One Giant Pledge,” is taking place on Tuesday at Vanderbilt Hall in Grand Central Terminal, from 11 a.m. to 6 p.m. At noon, Alison Sweeney will take a public oath on behalf of her family to simply eat one more vegetable each day. She’ll be on hand to chat with other moms and dads about how making this commitment can be fun and easy with the help of the Green Giant. Families are invited to the One Giant Pledge spectacular, where they can meet a larger-than-life, augmented reality version of the Green Giant. Participants will literally interact one-on-one with the friendly, giant-sized character, who will reward them with a fist bump or high-five when they pledge to eat one more veggie a day. By enlisting the help of Alison Sweeney, a mom of two who understands the importance of her kids eating their veggies, Green Giant is hoping to inspire both everyone to be their very best by making healthy food choices. She will be joined by child nutritionist Melissa Halas-Liang, who will equip parents with healthy eating tips, recipes and more. Veggie jugglers, stilt walkers and other entertainment will create a fun, festive atmosphere to revel in as they take One Giant Pledge.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV