HOLMDEL, N.J., Sept. 24, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Vonage Holdings Corp. (NYSE: VG), a leading provider of low-cost communications services connecting people through cloud-connected devices worldwide, today announced that New Enterprise Associates ("NEA"), an early venture capital investor in Vonage, has distributed 5.8 million shares of Vonage common stock to the limited partners of its funds. NEA remains a significant Vonage shareholder.
About VonageVonage (NYSE: VG) is a leading provider of communications services connecting people through cloud-connected devices worldwide. Our technology serves approximately 2.4 million subscribers. We provide feature-rich, affordable communication solutions that offer flexibility, portability and ease-of-use. Our Vonage World plan offers unlimited international calling to more than 60 countries with popular features like call waiting, call forwarding and visual voicemail — for one low monthly rate. Our Vonage Mobile ® app lets users make free high-definition calls and send free texts to all users of the app, worldwide. The app works over Wi-Fi, 3G and 4G wireless data networks. Vonage's service is sold on the web and through regional and national retailers including Wal-Mart, Best Buy, Kmart and Sears, and is available to customers in the U.S. ( www.vonage.com), Canada ( www.vonage.ca) and the United Kingdom ( www.vonage.co.uk). Visit Vonage Mobile ( www.vonagemobile.com) for mobile VoIP apps and products.
Vonage Holdings Corp. is headquartered in Holmdel, New Jersey. Vonage® is a registered trademark of Vonage Marketing LLC, owned by Vonage America Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV