NEW YORK ( TheStreet) -- Here's what Jim Cramer had to say on CNBC's "Squawk On The Street" Monday:
US Steel (X) used to be a great stock, Cramer said. It's a consistent company, but you don't have good demand for pipeline or commercial construction.
VF Corp (VFC) Give me a break!
Google (GOOG) This company has tremendous momentum.Boeing (BA)Likes the call that demand fears are overblown. Accenture (ACV), Cramer sees a guide up on a tailwind. Deckers (DECK), how many times can people say, ugh, no? -- Written by Anthony Buccino for TheStreet
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV