Today American Express announced a series of offerings for American Express Cardmembers and all golf fans to enhance the 2012 Ryder Cup experience at Medinah Country Club outside of Chicago, including the enhanced PGA Learning Center presented by American Express, in partnership with The PGA of America.
“American Express looks to provide our Cardmembers with access to memorable experiences across sports and entertainment. The Ryder Cup is a special event that we’re especially proud to be a part of,” said Alexander Chang, Vice President, Sports & Entertainment Marketing, American Express. “For those coming out to Medinah, we're providing engaging activities and helpful services for golfers and golf fans alike. This holistic offering exemplifies the type of service we strive to provide.”
Enhancing the Fan Experience at Medinah
Located in the Ryder Cup Plaza, the PGA Learning Center presented by American Express provides fans with a state-of-the-art, interactive space to learn more about the game of golf, improve their own technique and improve the viewing experience while on the course.“The PGA Learning Center presented by American Express is a great place to stop by and receive complimentary lessons and participate in fitness and instructional clinics,” said PGA of America President Allen Wronowski. “Not only will you see some great golf and competition on the course, but you will also be able to take home some tips from golf’s greatest teachers – PGA and LPGA Professionals.” Interactive elements of the 2012 Learning Center include:
- Golf Fitness Studio – For the first time at a PGA of America event, golf fans can learn key exercises and conditioning methods tailored to their swing during a fitness assessment from renowned trainer for the Pros, Sean Cochran. Participants can also elect to receive a tailored training program via email following the event.
- Complimentary Swing Analysis – Fans will have access to lessons by PGA Professionals in one of four hitting bays. Following the event, Cardmembers will receive an in-depth video swing analysis to revisit the tips received.
- Ryder Cup Museum – At the Learning Center, fans will also have the opportunity to see a one-of-a-kind Ryder Cup Museum exhibit, which features items, photos and videos from the collections of Billy Casper, Ben Crenshaw, Gene Littler, Neil Coles, the World Golf Hall of Fame and the PGA Museum of Golf dating back to 1927. Hours of the Exhibit coincide with the opening and closing of the gates of the Ryder Cup.
- World-Class Service at Ryder Cup – American Express Customer Care Professionals will also be onsite at the Ryder Cup to represent American Express and to deliver our special brand of Relationship Care® servicing to help our customers and all attendees. Service is the cornerstone of the American Express brand and having deeply knowledgeable Customer Care Professionals onsite to answer inquiries as part of an enhanced fan experience, is just another way we take care of our customers.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV