- Golf Fitness Studio – For the first time at a PGA of America event, golf fans can learn key exercises and conditioning methods tailored to their swing during a fitness assessment from renowned trainer for the Pros, Sean Cochran. Participants can also elect to receive a tailored training program via email following the event.
- Complimentary Swing Analysis – Fans will have access to lessons by PGA Professionals in one of four hitting bays. Following the event, Cardmembers will receive an in-depth video swing analysis to revisit the tips received.
- Ryder Cup Museum – At the Learning Center, fans will also have the opportunity to see a one-of-a-kind Ryder Cup Museum exhibit, which features items, photos and videos from the collections of Billy Casper, Ben Crenshaw, Gene Littler, Neil Coles, the World Golf Hall of Fame and the PGA Museum of Golf dating back to 1927. Hours of the Exhibit coincide with the opening and closing of the gates of the Ryder Cup.
- World-Class Service at Ryder Cup – American Express Customer Care Professionals will also be onsite at the Ryder Cup to represent American Express and to deliver our special brand of Relationship Care® servicing to help our customers and all attendees. Service is the cornerstone of the American Express brand and having deeply knowledgeable Customer Care Professionals onsite to answer inquiries as part of an enhanced fan experience, is just another way we take care of our customers.
American Express Tees Up Memorable Golf Moments For All Fans At The 2012 Ryder Cup
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts