Office Depot (NYSE:ODP) is redesigning its store format to improve the shopping experience for customers. Fort Worth-area shoppers can now reap the benefits of these changes as the Office Depot store formerly located at 1600 Eastchase Parkway has relocated to 1460 Eastchase Parkway with a brand new look.
The newly relocated store now features a significantly smaller format, along with new signage and other enhancements designed specifically to respond to customer feedback.
While the former store was 30,000 square feet, the newly relocated store is approximately 18,400 square feet – a size that makes it more convenient for customers to shop.
From colorful and clear signage to a simple-to-navigate floor plan, the relocated Office Depot store was designed based on customer feedback and shopping patterns. The Copy & Print Depot and all of the technology products are located on the right side of the store, and supplies are showcased on the left side. The cashiers can be found in the front of the store.The Fort Worth Office Depot Store #3249 employs approximately 15 associates. It houses at least 9,800 products – everything from furniture and office supplies to technology, including a Tech Depot consultation table for troubleshooting. Store hours are Monday through Friday 9 a.m. to 6 p.m., Saturday 9 a.m. to 9 p.m. and Sunday 10 a.m. to 6 p.m. You also can reach this Office Depot store by phone at 817-462-5376. To learn more about the products and services available at Office Depot, please visit your local Office Depot retail store location or www.officedepot.com. To become a fan of Office Depot on Facebook and receive exclusive content, offers and more, please visit www.facebook.com/officedepot. To follow Office Depot on Twitter, please visit www.twitter.com/officedepot. Click here to view a time-lapse video of an Office Depot store redesign
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV