NEW YORK, Sept. 24, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- CPFL Energia S.A. (NYSE: CPL) today announced that their September 18th Deutsche Bank Depositary Receipts Virtual Investor Conference presentation is now available for on-demand viewing.
CPFL Energia S.A.'s presentation will be available 24/7 for 90 days. Investors may download shareholder materials from the "virtual trade booth."
About CPFL Energia S.A.:CPFL Energia S.A. (NYSE: CPL) is a holding company in the Brazilian electricity industry, operating through its subsidiaries in the generation, distribution and commercialization businesses, with revenues of R$18.9 billion ( $9.4 billion) in 2011 and market capitalization of R$21.3 billion ( $10.4 billion), as of September 5th, 2012. It completes this year a century of operations. From its inception in the interior of Brazil's industrial heartland, Sao Paulo state, it has grown to become the largest privately-owned electricity group in the country. Ever since its IPO in 2004, CPFL has participated in the listing tiers of the Sao Paulo Stock Exchange (BM&FBOVESPA) and the New York Stock Exchange (NYSE) with the most stringent requirements for corporate governance: the Novo Mercado and ADR level III, respectively. Disclaimer: CPFL Energia S.A.'s presentation may contain statements that represent expectations about future events or results according to Brazilian and international securities regulators. These statements are based on certain assumptions and analyses made by the Company pursuant to its experience and the economic environment, market conditions and expected future events, many of which are beyond the Company's control. The information and opinions contained in the presentation should not be construed as a recommendation to potential investors and no investment decision should be based on the truthfulness, timeliness or completeness of such information or opinions.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV