- Ixia will collaborate with InCNTRE through its SDN Testing Consortium to develop and test standards-based SDN technologies, including OpenFlow.
- InCNTRE is the world’s only neutral testing lab for SDN and was selected by the Open Networking Forum (ONF) as an official lab for conformance testing of OpenFlow.
- Ixia has been a leader in the development of OpenFlow as the chair for ONFs Testing-Interop Working Group and is the first to introduce off-the-shelf OpenFlow testing solutions.
- InCNTRE will use Ixia’s IxNetwork for functional and performance testing of OpenFlow devices as well as hybrid devices running traditional routing and switching protocols.
- Additionally, Ixia’s IxANVL will be used to determine whether devices conform to OpenFlow Switch v1.0 ONF interoperability standards.
Ixia Joins InCNTRE Networking Interoperability Lab To Support SDN And OpenFlow Development
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts