Ellie Mae ® (NYSE: ELLI), a leading provider of enterprise level, on-demand automated solutions for the residential mortgage industry, today announced that Barry Habib, vice president and chief market strategist with the Residential Finance Corporation (RFC), will be a keynote speaker at its Encompass ® EXPERIENCE 2012 National User Summit October 1 - 3, 2012 at the Wynn Hotel in Las Vegas.
Before joining RFC, Mr. Habib was the founder and CEO of Mortgage Market Guide, which helps to interpret and forecast activity in the mortgage rate and bond markets. He is also the lead producer, managing partner and majority shareholder in “Rock of Ages” – a musical theatrical production running on Broadway, Australia, London and touring the U.S., as well as a major motion picture.
Encompass EXPERIENCE 2012 is an invitation-only event for current Encompass360 ® and DataTrac ® clients, including senior management, executives, system administrators, operations managers, loan officers and processors, compliance specialists, closers, secondary market managers and users of all experience levels.
“Barry Habib has succeeded in two very different, very difficult worlds: mortgage lending and entertainment,” said Jonathan Corr, chief operating officer at Ellie Mae. “His perspective and experiences are one of a kind.”In addition to Mr. Habib, Encompass EXPERIENCE 2012 will feature an exclusive executive track with sessions on topics such as:
- Sub-Servicing: The Real ROI
- CFPB: The New Enforcer
- SaaS at Your Service: Leveraging Hosted Technology
- Harnessing the Power of the Press
- Creating Opportunity with Consumer-Direct
- Changing Lending Demographics: Meeting Demand in the New QM World
- Mortgage-Backed Securities: The New Calm After the Storm?
- Minimizing Buy-Back Risk: Hitting a Moving Target
- Looking Ahead in the Secondary Investor Market
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts