ReachLocal, Inc. (NASDAQ:RLOC), a leader in local online marketing solutions for small- and medium-sized businesses (SMBs), announced today a new, easy-to-use mobile app that provides real-time notifications of leads and results from online marketing and advertising. This builds upon the company’s innovative reverse proxy technology and longstanding practice of providing full transparency of results via detailed web-based reports.
ReachLocal Mobile App -- Leads (Photo: Business Wire)
Many local business owners and managers are busy running day-to-day operations, so they struggle to stay on top of the leads coming from their websites and advertising campaigns. It can be difficult to find time to log in to their computer in order to manage leads and track campaign results. So many good leads can “go cold” before the business owner can respond to them. And if the business owner employs staff to answer the phone and monitor inbound inquiries, they often don’t have insight into how well their employees are interacting with and converting those prospects into customers.
The ReachLocal mobile app solves these problems by delivering leads and campaign results directly to the business owners’ smartphones where they can take immediate action and respond with one click. It provides real-time alerts for new calls, emails, web forms and chats plus it enables business owners to listen to, rate and respond to calls directly from the application.
“I don't always have time to check campaign reports on my computer, so it can be several days or even a week before I can log in," says Dinah Olanoff, Senior Director of Marketing and Communications at Youville House Assisted Living Residences. "With the new mobile app, I‘ll be able to monitor campaign progress easily right on my phone, and I’ll know immediately when I get a new lead. Tracking the performance of our campaigns just got a lot easier!”
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV