The Silicon Valley/San Jose Business Journal And The San Francisco Business Times, In Collaboration With Healthiest Employers(R), Recognized Jamba Juice(R) On For Their Innovation And Leadership In Employee Wellness Programs. (Graphic: Business Wire)
Jamba Juice Company (NASDAQ:JMBA), a leading healthy, active lifestyle company, has been named for a second year as one of the Bay Area’s Healthiest Employers. The Silicon Valley/San Jose Business Journal and the San Francisco Business Times, in collaboration with Healthiest Employers®, a research company focused on wellness, recognized Jamba Juice® on for their innovation and leadership in employee wellness programs.
“Jamba Juice strives to promote a healthy, active lifestyle in all that we do as a Company,” said James D. White, Chairman, President, and CEO, Jamba Juice Company. “We are exceptionally proud to be among the handful of Bay Area organizations being recognized for their active pursuit of employee health and well-being.”
In addition to being recognized for innovative and engaging employee wellness programs, Jamba® was recognized with a Silver Award at the 2012 Health at Work™ Awards sponsored by ComPsych® Corporation. The Health at Work program recognizes organizations that promote employee health and wellness. Winners were selected based on their wellness program’s comprehensiveness, delivery, promotion, participation rates, and results achieved.
Jamba has been inspiring and simplifying healthy living for over 22 years and offers Company employees access to a broad range of innovative benefits including:
- An employee stock option program (ESOP);
- A CEO Health Challenge program that rewards participants with discounts on health care benefits;
- Access to employee fit teams and sponsorship of employee teams at various events like the San Francisco Marathon®, the Rock N’ Roll Marathon Series®, and the JPMorgan Chase Corporate Challenge®;
- Telecommuting options to alleviate the stresses associated with daily commuting;
- An orientation website to help onboard new employees quickly;
- An intranet site dedicated to employee training, recognition, and engagement;
- Gym membership discounts;
- Medical and dental benefits;
- Paid time off eligibility for volunteer activities;
- A pay for performance program with semi-annual bonus eligibility;
- An employee discount meal program;
- Access to a variety of personal services at a discounted rate;
- A dedicated lactation lounge for working mothers;
- Access to locker/shower facilities at Jamba’s HQ building;
- Secure, indoor bicycle storage and commuter discount programs for alternate vehicle commuters.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV