NEW ALBANY, Ohio, Sept. 24, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Commercial Vehicle Group, Inc., (Nasdaq: CVGI) a leading supplier of fully integrated system solutions for the global commercial vehicle market, is pleased to announce that it will host its 3rd Annual Car, Cycle and Truck Show to benefit The Buckeye Ranch. This year's event will take place over a two-day period and will consist of a Concert and Cruise-in, Friday, September 28 th, from 6:00-10:00 PM and the Car, Cycle and Truck Show on Saturday, September 29 th, from 10:00AM - 3:00 PM.
There are a number of events scheduled that will provide plenty of fun for the whole family, including live bands, a silent auction, raffles, delicious food and a special appearance at 1:00 PM on Saturday by professional race car driver Bobby Rahal. All events will be held at CVG's corporate headquarters located at 7800 Walton Parkway, New Albany, Ohio. Participants are welcome to attend and participate at both events.
There are many ways to become involved in this event, including:
- Enter a Vehicle -- Register your vehicle in the car show for a chance to win one of several trophies or just do it for fun!
- Become a Vendor -- Register to sell your goods and/or services at the car show or just to advertise your business.
- Advertise in our Program -- Purchase ad space in our program to be handed out the day of the show. The program could potentially reach over 1,000 viewers in the local area.
- Sponsorship Opportunities – at Silver, Gold or Platinum levels (more information can be obtained online at www.cvgcarshow.com).
- Make a Monetary Donation -- Want to participate, but not sure how? Monetary donations are always appreciated and will go towards a great cause!
- Donate an Item -- Have something of value that you think would be a great prize or maybe could become a Silent Auction item? Donate it for tax purposes. It's a win-win!
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV