- Total consideration will be $78 million, which will be paid in two installments, $10 million at closing and an additional $68 million on or before December 31, 2012.
- In the event the second installment payment is not made, title to the target companies will be transferred back to Cogo.
- Cross guarantees to banking institutions among the companies will be maintained, subject to approval by applicable banks, in order to maintain better financing terms for all the companies.
Cogo Announces Current Status Of The Proposed Acquisition Of Certain Cogo Subsidiaries By Chairman And CEO Jeffrey Kang
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
Portfolio Manager Jim Cramer and Director of Research Jack Mohr reveal their investment tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
David Peltier uncovers low dollar stocks with serious upside potential that are flying under Wall Street's radar.
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
David Peltier identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
Every recommendation goes through 3 layers of intense scrutinyquantitative, fundamental and technical analysisto maximize profit potential and minimize risk.
Our options trading pros provide over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.