- Total consideration will be $78 million, which will be paid in two installments, $10 million at closing and an additional $68 million on or before December 31, 2012.
- In the event the second installment payment is not made, title to the target companies will be transferred back to Cogo.
- Cross guarantees to banking institutions among the companies will be maintained, subject to approval by applicable banks, in order to maintain better financing terms for all the companies.
Cogo Announces Current Status Of The Proposed Acquisition Of Certain Cogo Subsidiaries By Chairman And CEO Jeffrey Kang
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts