Fans Who "Like" Tim Hortons U.S. Facebook Page Will Receive a Coupon Good for One Free Coffee with the Purchase of a Coffee
DUBLIN, OH, Sept. 24, 2012 /PRNewswire/ - In celebration of National Coffee Day, Tim Hortons Cafe & Bake Shop is offering its U.S. Facebook fans and those who newly "like" its U.S. Facebook page a free coffee with the purchase of another coffee coupon valid on September 29—National Coffee Day.
Tim Hortons Cafe & Bake Shop hopes its guests will take a break from their busy weekend schedules and treat a friend or family member to a cup of hot, fresh coffee this Saturday.
"Tim Hortons sells more than two billion cups of coffee annually in North America, so we know how important that first cup of coffee is—it's more than a drink, it's a ritual," said Mike Meilleur, executive vice president, Tim Hortons U.S. "We couldn't think of a better way to celebrate National Coffee Day than to help our guests share their coffee ritual."The bakery-cafe chain is known for its Always Fresh premium blend coffee that is notably served within 20 minutes of brewing. The Tim Hortons Cafe & Bake Shop premium blend coffee is made from 100 percent Arabica beans and roasted in Rochester, New York. Tim Hortons roasting plant recently celebrated 10 years of operations in the United States. Since the chain is often the first stop on many of its guests' daily commute, Tim Hortons Cafe & Bake Shop recently polled its Twitter and Facebook fans asking, "How many cups of coffee do you drink each day?" The most popular response was three to four cups of coffee a day, followed by one to two cups and the third most popular response was a pot or more of coffee a day.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV