- To increase the cash portion of all settled claims to 60% from the current 50%. As a consequence the Deferred Payment Obligation ("DPO") retained in claim reserves would be reduced to 40% from the current 50% level.
- To authorize RMIC to execute the DPO-based run-off plan under ORI's ownership and NCDOI supervision of RMIC to assure the most efficient and economically sound realization of ultimate benefits to policyholders.
- To ensure the continued operation of RMIC under supervision during such future period of time as necessary to accomplish the above objectives.
Old Republic Announces The Filing Of A Corrective Plan For The Run-Off Of Its RMIC Mortgage Guaranty Unit
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.