PURE Bioscience, Inc. (NASDAQ: PURE ), the creator of the patented silver dihydrogen citrate (SDC) antimicrobial, today announced it has regained compliance with Nasdaq listing requirements, and will continue trading on the Nasdaq Capital Market.
On September 21, 2012, the Company received a letter from the Nasdaq Listing Qualifications Staff stating PURE Bioscience, Inc. has regained compliance with the applicable minimum shareholders’ equity rule, as required by the Nasdaq Hearings Panel’s decision dated June 21, 2012, as modified on August 10, 2012 and September 11, 2012. The Staff also concluded that the Company is in compliance with all other applicable requirements set forth in such decision and required for listing on The Nasdaq Capital Market. Accordingly, the Nasdaq Hearings Panel has determined to continue the listing of the Company’s securities on The Nasdaq Stock Market and has closed this matter.
About PURE Bioscience, Inc.
PURE Bioscience, Inc. develops and markets technology-based bioscience products that provide solutions to numerous global health challenges, including Staph (MRSA). PURE’s proprietary high efficacy/low toxicity bioscience technologies, including its silver dihydrogen citrate-based antimicrobials, represent innovative advances in diverse markets and lead today’s global trend toward industry and consumer use of “green” products while providing competitive advantages in efficacy and safety. Patented SDC is an electrolytically generated source of stabilized ionic silver, which formulates well with other compounds. As a platform technology, SDC is distinguished from competitors in the marketplace because of its superior efficacy, reduced toxicity and the inability of bacteria to form a resistance to it. PURE is headquartered in El Cajon, California (San Diego metropolitan area). Additional information on PURE is available at www.purebio.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV