PFSweb, Inc. (Nasdaq: PFSW), an international provider of end-to-end eCommerce solutions, announced today that Mark Layton, Chairman and Chief Executive Officer, and Tom Madden, Chief Financial Officer, will present at the Craig-Hallum 3 rd Annual Alpha Select Conference at 10:40 a.m. ET on Thursday, September 27, 2012 at the Sentry Centers in New York City.
Investors and other interested persons may listen to the live webcast through the Company's website at http://www.pfsweb.com/ir/events.php. The webcast replay will be available approximately one hour after conclusion of the live event and will remain available on the website until December 26, 2012.
In addition, investors attending the conference who wish to meet with PFSweb management for a one-on-one meeting should contact their Craig-Hallum representative.
About PFSweb, Inc.Iconic brands engage PFSweb to enable their eCommerce initiatives. PFSweb’s End2End eCommerce® solution includes interactive marketing services, robust eCommerce technology, global fulfillment and logistics, high-touch customer care, financial services, and order management. PFSweb’s eCommerce solutions provide international reach and expertise in both direct-to-consumer and business-to-business initiatives, supporting organizations across multiple industries including Procter & Gamble, L’Oreal, LEGO, Columbia Sportswear, Sorel, Carter’s, Lucky Brand Jeans, kate spade new york, Juicy Couture, AAFES, Riverbed, Ricoh, Hawker Beechcraft Corp, Roots Canada Ltd. and Xerox. PFSweb is headquartered in Allen, TX with additional locations in Tennessee, Mississippi, Canada, Belgium, and the Philippines. To find out more about PFSweb, Inc. (NASDAQ: PFSW), visit the company’s website at http://www.PFSweb.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV