Teledyne Technologies Incorporated (NYSE:TDY) announced that Dale A. Schnittjer, senior vice president and chief financial officer, will be retiring from that position effective November 18, 2012.
Susan L. Main, Teledyne’s current vice president and controller, will become senior vice president and chief financial officer. Main, age 53, rejoined Teledyne in 2004, having held numerous financial roles at the former Teledyne, Inc. and related publicly-traded spin-off companies for the past 23 years.
“I want to thank Dale for his outstanding service to Teledyne over the last 41 years,” said Robert Mehrabian, chairman, president and chief executive officer of Teledyne. “He was instrumental in Teledyne’s spin-off and subsequent profitable growth. Sue has the experience and understanding of Teledyne to allow for a very orderly transition.”
Teledyne also announced the appointment, effective November 19, 2012, of Wajid Ali as corporate vice president and controller. Mr. Ali, age 39, currently serves as Teledyne DALSA’s chief financial officer. DALSA, formerly traded on the Toronto Stock Exchange, was acquired by Teledyne in February 2011. Prior to joining Teledyne DALSA, Mr. Ali headed the finance function for Advanced Micro Devices’ second largest business unit, previously a division of ATI Technologies. “Wajid is a great addition to my executive team given his experience in operations and financial management,” said Mehrabian.Teledyne Technologies is a leading provider of sophisticated instrumentation, digital imaging products and software, aerospace and defense electronics, and engineered systems. Teledyne Technologies’ operations are primarily located in the United States, Canada, the United Kingdom and Mexico. For more information, visit Teledyne Technologies’ website at www.teledyne.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV