Today, Electronic Arts Inc. (NASDAQ: EA) turns Facebook® fans into savvy detectives who solve international mysteries in its new social game, JetSet Secrets™. Now live on Facebook, JetSet Secrets offers a highly entertaining take on the hidden object game by combining light role-play, rich storytelling and estate-building against artfully stunning graphics.
“We wanted to bring the Hidden Object Game to a new level by offering players a richer experience," said Aaron Loeb, Group General Manager, EA’s Mobile & Social California Studios. “The hidden object scenes are part of an interesting and mysterious narrative, featuring a cast of characters you can really care about, and estate-building elements that deeply impact gameplay.”
In JetSet Secrets, fans must investigate breathtaking scenes in order to catch the most devious criminal masterminds. With every hidden object players find, they gain wealth, experience and clues to unravel the villains' devious plan.
Throughout the game, players are invited to:
- Enjoy seven fast-paced and challenging modes of hidden object gameplay—from “Scramble” to “Survival”—that will test the most seasoned of sleuths.
- Earn coins, experience points, resources and collectibles by playing hidden object scenes.
- Advance deep character development and storylines, joining the forces of good to conquer evil.
- Explore exotic and beautiful hidden object locations.
- Grow, personalize and tailor gameplay based on the development of their estate.
- Visit friends’ estates and help them solve Friend Files.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV