Today, Electronic Arts Inc. (NASDAQ: EA) turns Facebook® fans into savvy detectives who solve international mysteries in its new social game,
™. Now live on Facebook,
offers a highly entertaining take on the hidden object game by combining light role-play, rich storytelling and estate-building against artfully stunning graphics.
“We wanted to bring the Hidden Object Game to a new level by offering players a richer experience," said Aaron Loeb, Group General Manager, EA’s Mobile & Social California Studios. “The hidden object scenes are part of an interesting and mysterious narrative, featuring a cast of characters you can really care about, and estate-building elements that deeply impact gameplay.”
, fans must investigate breathtaking scenes in order to catch the most devious criminal masterminds. With every hidden object players find, they gain wealth, experience and clues to unravel the villains' devious plan.
Throughout the game, players are invited to:
- Enjoy seven fast-paced and challenging modes of hidden object gameplay—from “Scramble” to “Survival”—that will test the most seasoned of sleuths.
- Earn coins, experience points, resources and collectibles by playing hidden object scenes.
- Advance deep character development and storylines, joining the forces of good to conquer evil.
- Explore exotic and beautiful hidden object locations.
- Grow, personalize and tailor gameplay based on the development of their estate.
- Visit friends’ estates and help them solve Friend Files.
is now live on Facebook. Fans can visit
to play the game. Additional information and assets are available at
About Electronic Arts
Electronic Arts (NASDAQ: EA) is a global leader in digital interactive entertainment. The Company delivers games, content and online services for Internet-connected consoles, personal computers, mobile phones, tablets and social networks. EA has more than 220 million registered players and operates in 75 countries.