FAIRLAWN, Ohio, Sept. 14, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- OMNOVA Solutions (NYSE: OMN) will hold its conference call to discuss third quarter results on Wednesday, September 26, 2012 at 11:00am ET. The call will be hosted by OMNOVA Solutions Chairman and Chief Executive Officer Kevin McMullen. OMNOVA will release earnings on the evening of September 25 for the quarter ending August 31, 2012.
The call will be webcast and participants may log on from OMNOVA's website at www.omnova.com. OMNOVA will archive the call on its website until noon ET, October 17, 2012. Or, to listen to a digitized telephone replay ( 1:00pm ET, September 26 until 11:59pm ET, October 17, 2012), callers should dial:
( USA) 800-475-6701, Access Code 259004(Int'l) 320-365-3844, Access Code 259004
OMNOVA Solutions Inc. is a technology-based company with sales for the twelve months ending May 31, 2012 of $1.2 billion and a global workforce of approximately 2,300. OMNOVA is an innovator of emulsion polymers, specialty chemicals, and decorative and functional surfaces for a variety of commercial, industrial and residential end uses. Visit OMNOVA Solutions on the internet at www.omnova.com.SOURCE OMNOVA Solutions Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV