ITT Corporation (NYSE: ITT) has a long history of helping its pump customers improve energy efficiency and reduce operating costs. On Sept. 27 at 2 p.m. ET, the company will partner with Plant Engineering to share that expertise with a broad array of engineering, production, maintenance and plant managers.
Mike Pemberton, manager of energy performance services for ITT’s Goulds Pumps brand, will join Plant Engineering editor Bob Vavra, in a webinar titled “No Longer an Academic Theory: Pump System Energy Practices That Are Saving Some Plants Millions.”
Pemberton, who has edited industry guidebooks and led education efforts on pump efficiency, will give attendees practical advice for energy efficiency in their plants. He will explain the four essential steps in the success of an energy project and discuss topics including assessing energy use and potential savings, developing an implementation plan and leveraging government resources.
For more information or to register for this free webinar, please click here.About ITT ITT is a diversified leading manufacturer of highly engineered critical components and customized technology solutions for growing industrial end-markets in energy infrastructure, electronics, aerospace and transportation. Building on its heritage of innovation, ITT partners with its customers to deliver enduring solutions to the key industries that underpin our modern way of life. Founded in 1920, ITT is headquartered in White Plains, N.Y., with employees in more than 30 countries and sales in a total of approximately 125 countries. The company generated 2011 revenues of $2.1 billion. For more information, visit www.itt.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV