W. R. Berkley Corporation (NYSE: WRB) today announced that Alejandro Jiménez has been promoted to presidente ejectutivo of W. R. Berkley Insurance (Europe), Limited Sucursal en España (W. R. Berkley España) reporting directly to Stuart Wright, chief executive officer of W. R. Berkley Insurance (Europe), Limited (WRBIEL). The appointment was effective September 1, 2012. Sr. Jiménez succeeds Javier Esteban, who served in the role of presidente ejecutivo from December 1, 2009 to September 1, 2012.
William R. Berkley, chairman of the board and chief executive officer of W. R. Berkley Corporation, said: “We thank Javier for his outstanding contributions to W. R. Berkley España and are delighted that he has agreed to continue working with W. R. Berkley Corporation as a consultant and to join the Board of WRBIEL in the near future as a non-executive director, subject to regulatory approval. We are also very pleased that Alejandro has agreed to take on this important leadership role and look forward to working closely with him as we continue to build our business in Spain.”
W. R. Berkley España, based in Madrid, Spain, is a leading provider of malpractice coverage for doctors and private hospitals and other insurance services throughout Spain.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV